Prepare returns and be rest assured you’re getting it right!
- Developed by Certified Practicing Accountants and Chartered Accountants
- Learn in your own time and at your own pace
- Expert tutor support available via phone or email
- Gain 10 CPD hours on completion
- Understand how VAT works and its application to business
- Determine the registration compliance requirements relating to VAT
- Understand the VAT time of supply rules
- Prepare VAT returns and calculate VAT liabilities.
Investment: £199 + VAT or only £25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan.
Duration: 10 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
On successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate in VAT Fundamentals.
This Course is accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Ready to start learning?
1. Decide payment options
2. Click on Enrol
3. Receive account details via email and start learning!