ABKU1014 – Certificate in Bookkeeping
Become a Professional Bookkeeper in just ten weeks!
Learn to balance the books with our accredited course. You’ll be able to prepare VAT returns, and keep business accounts. Learn to analyse and interpret a profit and loss statement and balance sheet. You can also use this course as a pathway to start your own Bookkeeping Business.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Become a certified bookkeeper and gain the knowledge to confidently do it yourself
- Reviewed and accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Receive a FREE 12-month student subscription to the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Start your own Bookkeeping Business or work from home and earn up to £30 an hour once you are qualified
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time
- Become an expert with the most employer requested and widely used bookkeeping systems
- Work in a supportive, collaborative environment with your experienced bookkeeping tutor and other bookkeeping students
- Developed in conjunction with Chartered Accountants and Xero Certified Training Professionals
- Developed by an ICB Accredited Training Centre
- We are regularly approached by companies looking for certified bookkeepers.
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
Course level:Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping
Duration: A total of 140 hours. Study at your own pace!
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery & support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email
or from £25 a week on an interest free payment plan
This course covers 13 modules
- ABKU202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- ABKU152 – General Journal
- ABKU153 – General Ledgers & the Trial Balance
- ABKU133 – Understanding VAT
- ABKU218 – Depreciation
- ABKU106 – Accruals and Prepayments
- ABKU146 – Financial Statements
- ABKU214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
- ABKU151 – Fundamentals of Income Tax
- ABKU217 – Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
- ABKU103 – Accounting with Xero
- ABKU122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- CITG125 – Bookkeeping using Microsoft Excel
This course is designed for
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business
- Business owners who wish to save money by managing their own accounts and VAT returns
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!