Advanced Skills in Microsoft Excel
Gain an advanced workforce ready skill set in Excel
How you can benefit
- Learn how to manage and present data in meaningful reports using imports, VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Upskill and gain an Advanced Certificate in Microsoft Excel to add to your CV
- Received unlimited tutor support throughout your studies
- Become confident and savvy with Excel, learning essential skills
- This practical course guides you through the fundamental skills required to be able to create, modify, format and print Excel files.
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace, in your own time.
Covering the following modules
- Importing and Saving Plain Text Files
- Lookup and Cross-Reference
- Preparing Data for Reporting
- Using Tables
- Pivot Tables
- Pivot Charts
Pre-requisites: Certificate in Microsoft Excel and the Intermediate Certificate in Microsoft Excel OR already have intermediate level Excel knowledge and skills.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Duration: Fit study around your schedule, in your own time and expect to take around 30 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
This Course is accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Meet your Tutors
Our tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. Students receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email. Our tutors are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support.
We offer a range of employer recognised courses as well as specialist courses to improve job performance.
Earn a Certificate
Professional Certificates by The Career Academy help you get job-ready for an in-demand career field. Earn a career credential, apply your knowledge to hands-on projects that showcase your skills for employers, and get access to job search resources. Many programs also provide a pathway to an industry-recognized certification.
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!
Complete this form & learn about:
✓ Pricing and payment options
✓ Course information
✓ Compare other related courses
✓ Receive a FREE course consultation
✓ Everything you need to know before enrolling!