AAT Accounts Administration and Payroll Pathway
Choose your own pathway to successShifting into the best position is always a good move, so put yourself first and enrol in our accounts administration course. Learn basic, advanced, management and taxation accounting towards becoming an Accounts Administrator. Suitable for students with two years prior accounting experience, the accounting and payroll administrator course teaches you about depreciation and producing financial statements. You will also gain proficiency in Xero and knowledge of auditing preparation and processes. Enrol to study AAT online to kickstart your Accounts Administrator career.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Get qualified & Earn More
Advance your accounting career
Be awarded with a Xero Certified certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Developed and delivered by an AAT Approved Training Centre
- Let employers see you meet internationally recognised standards
- Get a prestigious AAT membership to fast track your accounts admin career
- Attain qualified Accounting Technician status
- Our AAT qualification increases your earning potential
- The Career Academy is an Official Xero Education Partner
- Get access to the latest Xero accounting software
The Accounts Administration and Payroll Pathway comprises the following courses;
Comprising the following modules:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
- Effective Business Communication
- Producing Business Documents
- Organise Meetings
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Accounting & Business Prior Knowledge Quiz
- Access and save excel templates.
- How to open an Excel file and save this using a specific name.
- Identify and apply formulas and functions to calculate data.
- How to add content, such as pictures and charts, to spreadsheets.
- Apply filters to spreadsheet data.
- Demonstrate how to sort and manipulate spreadsheet data.
- Apply a range of formatting styles to spreadsheet data.
- Accounting and Business
- Determining Profit
- Issues in Income Determination & Asset Valuation
- Tracking Cash & Controlling Assets
- Internal Decision Making
- Analysing Financial Reports
- Financial Reporting Framework
- Cost Classification
- Costing Methods
- Product & Process Costing
- Standard Costs & Variance Analysis
- Activity Based Costing
- Budgeting & CVP Analysis
- Performance Management & Measurement
- Inventory Management & Planning
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Fundamentals of Income Tax
- Fundamentals of VAT
- SPFR Framework For For-Profit Entities Part 1
- SPFR Framework For For-Profit Entities Part 2
- SPFR Framework For For-Profit Entities Part 3
- Verification, Completeness & Justification
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems & Controls
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of auditing
- Demonstrate the importance of professional ethics
- Evaluate the audited entity’s system of internal control
- Evaluate audit procedures for obtaining audit evidence
- Evaluate the planning process
- Evaluate audit procedures
PAYMENT PLAN FROM £25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE £349
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a £349 discount, with a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
This course costs £1,599 or only £25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 400 hours, and you’ll have up to 18 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Office Administrator or Payroll Specialist.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 112 0911 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. Employers often approach The Career Academy looking for students and advertise jobs in our Career Centre, which you can access once enrolled. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Yes! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial) at the start of your course. Take that time to review your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
This particular payroll accounting course awards an industry and employer-recognised certificate that will increase your job prospects. Use this course to upskill for your current role or find an exciting new job. Gain skills in accounts, administration, VAT, Xero, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more.