ABKU1037 – Certificate in Sage Payroll
Become a Sage Payroll Administrator!
Learn to use Sage Payroll with our online course. You’ll gain knowledge of payroll fundamentals, the setup of Sage Payroll, processing pay runs, and year end tasks.
This course is designed for
- Small Business owners or anyone who manages the payroll function within a business
- Accountants or Job seekers who desire a payroll position
- Individuals currently in a payroll type role wanting to up skill, and who would like to gain a Sage certification
- Developed by an ICB Accredited Training Centre
- Increase your competence and skills and become Sage Payroll Confident
- Gain employment and improve your career prospects
- Become your own payroll administrator and save money on payroll fees
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 10 CPD hours on completion! Click here to view the certificate.
Investment: £249 or only £25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan! Click here to enrol now
Assessment: Quizzes and exercises throughout the modules, with a practical assessment at the end.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
- ABKU337 – Setting Up Sage One Payroll
- ABKU338 – Pay Runs in Sage One Payroll
- ABKU339 – Managing Employees & Pensions in Sage One Payroll
- ABKU340 – Year End Obligations in Sage One Payroll
- ABKU342 – Sage One Payroll Assessment
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching.
A Comprehensive Sage One Payroll Course