Become a Certified Medical Receptionist!
Once you upskill in health, the possibilities are endless.
Our industry accredited courses ensure you gain the knowledge, skill and confidence to work as a Medical Receptionist, suitable for all levels, no prior experience necessary.
Our students rate us 4.8/5 stars
“Very satisfied student.”
“This certification looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many opportunities for my career and professional development.”
Delivered by a Psychology & Mental Health specialist, you will understand the signs, symptoms and possible treatments of adult mental health problems. Build your confidence and skills when relating to people with mental health issues.
- Intermediate level medical reception course
- Combines the certificate in medical reception & advanced certificate in business administration
- Gain endorsed qualifications and the confidence to interview for your new career pathway
- Get experienced tutor support to successfully complete your course
Everything you need to know before enrolling
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Download your free course guide
The Certificate in Medical Reception & Terminology is the best course if you want to work in Health Care.
Developed by health experts, this Career Academy course will teach you how to use Microsoft Office in managing the day-to-day running of a medical practice. You’ll have the opportunity to develop the skills needed to communicate clearly and effectively in a medical environment. Working with an experienced tutor, you’ll be able to master medical terminology and abbreviations. With this course, you’ll find just how valuable it is when it comes to opening doors in the medical profession.