ADMU1006 – Certificate in Medical Terminology
Understand medical terminology and get a certificate in only 10 weeks!
This course is designed for people with no or limited medical training, who would like to work in a medical environment. You’ll develop the skills needed to communicate clearly and effectively using medical terminology.
- Understand medical terminology and abbreviations
- Gain a professional certificate recognised by employers
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Increase your chances of a new job or promotion
- Get your foot through the door as a medical professional!
This course is designed for
- Seeking a position as a receptionist in a medical facility
- Currently working as a medical receptionist, who want to become certified
- Want to explore a popular career in nursing, medical records or medical transcription
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: £399 or only £25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessment: Assignments, quizzes
Duration: Approximately 100 hours, to be completed within six months. Generally students complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Certification and accreditation: Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of achievement.
Medical Terminology covers the following modules
ADMG141 – Scope and Nature of Medical Terminology
ADMG101 – Anatomical Terms and Structures
ADMG123 – Medical Equipment and Procedures
ADMG131 – Pharmacological Terminology
ADMG124 – Musculoskeletal System
ADMG103 – Cardiovascular, Lymphatic and Immune System
ADMG137 – Respiratory and Reproductive Systems
ADMG111 – Digestive and Excretory Systems
ADMG119 – The Skin
ADMG126 – Nervous and Sensory Systems
ADMG158 – Certificate in Medical Terminology Assessment