ABKU1008 – Certificate in Small Business Accounting
Manage your own accounts and Save Money!
Gain the practical accounting skills to manage your own small business accounts and save on accounting fees. Expand to manage the accounts for businesses other than your own, or use the skills gained here as a platform to kick-start your accounting career and stand out in the job market. No prior experience necessary.
This online course is designed for
- Small business owners looking to save money on expensive accounting fees
- Anyone who manages business accounts who would like to learn more
- Job seekers who desire an accounts position and want to kick-start their accounting career
- You will be provided with FREE Xero & MYOB software trials (access for one month).
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course!
This course is designed for
- Small Business owners or anyone who manages the finances within a business
- Job seekers considering a pathway towards accounting
- Business owners or managers looking to upskill and have a better handle on their finances and accounting software
Investment: £499 or just £25 a month with our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessments: 12 modules / 12 assignments. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Duration: 120 hours (approximately 10 hours per module). Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
Certification and accreditation: On successful completion of this training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
This course consists of twelve modules
ABKU202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
ABKU152 – General Journal
ABKU153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
ABKU218 – Depreciation
ABKU106 – Accruals and Prepayments
ABKU146 – Financial Statements
ABKU133 – Fundamentals of VAT
ABKU214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
ABKU122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
ABKU217 – Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
ABKU103 – Accounting with Xero
ABKU189 – Financial Statement Analysis