Certificate in Life Coaching
The course is designed for those that aspire to become accredited life coaches; healthcare practitioners that want to broaden their skill-set and update their toolbox of techniques to help their clients; and for those that generally want to learn more about themselves and plan a better life through coaching. This course will help you to not only set realistic and achievable goals in your own life, but also teach you the essential tools and techniques for coaching others to attain theirs.
100% Online & 24/7 Access
Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you're ready
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
~100 Hours | 6 Months Access
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per-week.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Become a Life Coach
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment Options
Improve your career prospects for just £499
Or from only £25 per week with our no deposit, interest free payment plan.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
How you'll benefit
- Gain an accredited certificate to add to your CV and pursue a career as a life coach
- Learn the fundamentals of life coaching and how to help facilitate change
- Advance your career by learning new techniques to help your clients learn and develop
- Use your new skills to help a wide range of people in a wide range of contexts
- Get promoted and achieve your own goals
- Understand the key principles of success, self-awareness, managing time and productivity, and helping people to achieve their goals and dreams
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
- Principles of Life Coaching
- Coaching Skills and Processes
- Setting SMART Goals
- Advanced Coaching Techniques
- Change Management – Boost Performance During Change
- Effective Time Management
- Developing a Vision and Mission Statement
- The Perfect Coaching Session
- Ethics, Boundaries and Safety
- Business Principles and Setting up a Coaching Business
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 14-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can enrol over the phone with our friendly student advisors. Give them a call on 0800 112 0911 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course costs £499 or only £25 per week on a no deposit, interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 100 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as a Life Coach. These jobs in the United Kingdom earn approximately £33,924 per year. (Payscale)
Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 112 0911 to find out about potential career outcomes and see where our courses can take you. Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.