Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
That promotion is just around the cornerHere’s a certificate that will improve your job prospects no end. It’s an industry and employer recognised certificate that will increase your job prospects in Accounts Administration. It can help you to upskill in your current role, or find that exciting new job. You’ll gain skills in accounts, administration, VAT, Xero, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more.
100% Online & 24/7 Access
Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you're ready
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
~140 Hours | 6 Months Access
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per-week.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Advance Your Career
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment Options
Improve your career prospects for just £499
Or from only £25 per week with our no deposit, interest free payment plan.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
How you'll benefit
- Greatly increase your job prospects in Accounts Administration, upskill in your current role find a new job
- Gain valuable skills in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time.
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner – get the latest course material, plus tips and tricks on how to use the software effectively
- Access Xero’s official advisor certification
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger and the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
- Effective Business Communication
- Creating Documents
- Organise Meetings
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Setting Up Sage Payroll
- Pay Runs in Sage Payroll
- Managing Employees & Pensions in Sage Payroll
- Year End Obligations in Sage Payroll
- Sage Payroll Assessment
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employee & Time Off Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips, Reporting & Filing in Xero
- Xero Payroll Assessment
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 14-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.*
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by selecting your course and clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can enrol Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course costs £499 or only £25 per week on a no deposit, interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 140 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as an Accounting Technician. These jobs in the United Kingdom earn approximately £37,985 per year but can be as high as £53,526 per year. (Payscale)
Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 112 0911 to find out about potential career outcomes and see where our courses can take you. Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got an 14-day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.