HPTU1017 – Hospitality to Business Pathway
Become an business owner in Hospitality & Tourism!
Learn how to be a responsible, qualified bar tender, a capable, certified travel agent, a competent, recognised hotel manager and a knowledgeable, acknowledged restaurateur. This course combines our three Travel and Hospitality courses into one diploma, offering you a range of information whilst saving you money followed by our Start your own business course with Declan Scott.
- Manage the provision of kitchen facilities and the handling of foodstuffs to maximise efficiency, hygiene and service
- Learn to plan menus appropriate for a range of situations
- Manage the provision of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Learn management skills for catering in a variety of situations
- Utilising transport services such as airlines, car rental, shipping, bus and rail
- Understand accommodation options including camping, hostels, hotels, resorts and more
- Consolidate available information and resources to plan a trip
- Gain all of the knowledge needed to run a hotel from top to bottom
- Access to expert tutors and business coaches – this Pathway Program includes four hours of one to one mentoring from our very experienced and knowledgeable business mentors.
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
★★★★★ “I wanted an online course that I could do at my own pace and is affordable.Also, anytime I had a question and clicked the help button, the tutors were very helpful. I really enjoyed this course, thank you for this opportunity and experience!” – Jessica Saunders
★★★★★ “The notes look simple but tasks ensure you do research and really understand the topic.” – Samantha
Declan Scott – Business Coach
Declan has a significant amount of both bookkeeping and business experience. He is a University Lecturer and a facilitator. He has run several small businesses and enjoys helping students set up their own successful business.
Investment: £1,799 or from only £25 a week on an interest FREE payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Delivery and support: Online with expert tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 410 hours – This course covers 42 modules, to be studied over twelve months. Most students spend up to 10 hours per modules and submit them weekly.
Access time: We allow up to 12 months access to this course.
HPTI1005 – Food & Beverage
- HPTG111 – Human Nutrition
- HPTG107 – Cooking Overview
- HPTG114 – Kitchen and Food Management
- HPTG122 – Planning A Menu
- HPTG103 – Alcoholic Beverages
- HPTG127 – Tea, Coffee and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- HPTG123 – Scope & Nature Of Catering Services
- HPTG121 – Personnel Management
- HPTG115 – Management Of Catering Services
HPTI1002 – Tourism
- HPTG132 – Travel Industry Overview
- HPTG108 – Destinations
- HPTG117 – Money, Insurance & Legalities
- HPTG128 – Transport – Airline reservations
- HPTG129 – Transport – Car Rental
- HPTG130 – Transport – Other
- HPTG101 – Accommodation
- HPTG120 – Package Tours
- HPTG131 – Travel Agency Procedure Systems
HPTI1003 – Hotel Management
- HPTG113 – Scope & Nature of Hotel Management
- HPTG119 – Organisation of the Workplace
- HPTG126 – Staff Management
- HPTG106 – Control Systems in Hotels
- HPTG110 – Front Desk Management
- HPTG125 – Servicing Rooms and General Cleaning
- HPTG105 – Building & Facility Management
- HPTG102 – Activities Management
- HPTG109 – Food Service in Hotels
Start your own business
- ABNK1201 – Starting Up
- ABNG186 – Preparing your Business Plan
- MGTG129 – Marketing and Social Media
- ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- ABKG185 – Planning for Profit
- ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
- ABKI133 – Understanding VAT
- ABKI189 – Financial Statement Analysis
- Receive four hours of one-to-one mentoring with a Business Coach