ANCU1004 – Certificate in Dog Psychology, Behaviour & Training
Teach your dog good habits that will last a lifetime!
Understanding man’s best friend is vital for responsible owners and anyone working with dogs. Our 100 hour online course will teach you about canine psychology, senses and behaviour, and you’ll learn basic dog and obedience training techniques.
This course will provide invaluable information for anyone who owns dogs, works with dogs currently, or plans to work with dogs.
- Gain an Employer Recognised Certificate of achievement
- This course is endorsed by Training Qualifications UK
- Understand how canine animals think and communicate
- Explore the behavioural development of puppies
- Learn the basic concepts behind dog training, and how they can apply to different situations.
- Control the movement of dogs through training and other methods.
- Discover the roles of working dogs, and the outline of how they can be trained.
This course is endorsed by TQUK
This course is designed for
- People who want to work in dog training or animal daycare
- Responsible dog owners
- People who want to work in the dog care industry
Our students say
★★★★★ “I really enjoyed this course. It was easy to follow. The content was extremely interesting and it was well set out. I have recommended this course to other people. I would love to move on to do something more in dog psychology.” Donna Mackinnon
Investment: £499 + VAT or only £25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessments: 9 modules / 9 assignments. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Delivery and support: This course is delivered online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 90 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week. Enrol today and start when you are ready.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
ANCG153 – Nature and Scope of Canine Psychology
ANCG115 – Canine Senses and Communication
ANCG172 – Understanding Natural Canine Behaviour
ANCG112 – Canine Behavioral Development
ANCG113 – Canine Behavioral Disorders
ANCG106 – Basic Dog Training Principles
ANCG127 – Dog Obedience Training
ANCG122 – Controlling a Dog’s Movement
ANCG171 – Training Working Dogs
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.