Dog Training to Business Pathway
Do you want to start a Dog Training Business?
Why Choose Us?
- Describe the basic care of dogs, including nutrition, exercise, hygiene, and preventative health care
- Gain an understanding of the common diseases of dogs
- Explore the behavioural development of puppies
- Learn the basic concepts behind dog training, and how they can apply to different situations.
- The Career Academy donates a portion of all course proceeds to ISPCA
Potential Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s Animal Care graduates regularly start their own businesses. Graduates have also been employed in various animal care businesses. On completion of this course, you may be able to apply for jobs such as:
- Pet Shop staff member
- Animal Trainer
*Students will need to gain practical exprience not offered by The Career Academy to obtain Animal Trainer & Groomer positions.
Investment: £999 or from only £25 a week on our interest FREE payment plan!
Assessments: 27 modules / 27 assignments. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Pre-requisites: None. Enrol today and start when you are ready.
Duration: Approximately 400 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 18 months until you complete.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
- ANCG149 – Introduction to Dog Care
- ANCG114 – Canine Biology
- ANCG125 – Dog Health Part 1
- ANCG126 – Dog Health Part 2 -Illnesses and Treatments
- ANCG131 – Dog Breeds
- ANCG124 – Breeding
- ANCG123 – Dog Behaviour and Training
- ANCG137 – Grooming
- ANCG154 – Other Dog Services
- ANCG153 – Nature and Scope of Canine Psychology
- ANCG115 – Canine Senses and Communication
- ANCG172 – Understanding Natural Canine Behaviour
- ANCG112 – Canine Behavioural Development
- ANCG113 – Canine Behavioural Disorders
- ANCG106 – Basic Dog Training Principles
- ANCG127 – Dog Obedience Training
- ANCG122 – Controlling a Dog’s Movement
- ANCG171 – Training Working Dogs
- ABKU201 – Starting Up
- ABKG186 – Preparing your Business Plan
- MGTG129 – Marketing and Social Media
- ABKU122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- ABKG185 – Planning for Profit
- ABKU214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
- ABKU133 – Understanding VAT
- ABKU189 – Financial Statement Analysis
This Course is accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!
Complete this form & learn about:
✓ Pricing and payment options
✓ Course information
✓ Compare other related courses
✓ Receive a FREE course consultation
✓ Everything you need to know before enrolling!